Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
Join our team of Field Engineers
Our Early Career Program for Field Engineers inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences. This program takes approximately 36 months to complete and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative significant contributions to our future.
Take your career to the next level
Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client. You will work technically and professionally, leading crews to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained, and started properly. By making innovative key contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers. As part of our Early Career Program as a Field Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Coordinating with crew members to deploy tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers.
• Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through hands-on work at the rig site
• Preparing, documenting, and receiving outbound and inbound equipment and products, including products to and from the well site
• Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as performing invoicing activities
• Engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.